Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New app: Canvas Tutor

Canvas Tutor is an app to help you develop your drawing skills with daily exercise. Everyday you will receive a quest focused on anatomy, backgrounds, inking, coloring and character design.

Complete the quests, gain skill points and share your progress!

If you draw often and want a way to get better or keep yourself in practice, canvas tutor is the right app!




 


See the drawings the user have shared!

https://www.facebook.com/ilariamotokoart/photos/?tab=album&album_id=723028064506625

Download for android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pimentoso.android.canvastutor

Download for desktop (requires Java):

http://motoko-su.com/canvas/CanvasTutor.jar

6 comments:

  1. I'm have some troubles with the images of the daily missions. My cellphone just don't download them. I don't know if it's my device, but most of the references of the exercises are not downloaded. Now, before my time is done, I'd like to thank you for making this app. It is a great job and I'm actually getting better. Hope to send you some images as soon as possible. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this app, I have this app for a week, but unfortunately whenever I open it, it crashes immediatelly. Please fix the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of the app and have heard great opinions on it. I was wondering if you would be bringing it to the iPhone. I really would love to use the app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I have an iPhone, so I cannot download it. Please make a version for apple electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you make one that is not anime because in my religion anime is bad.

    ReplyDelete